Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Love it

The "good ending" was hilarious. The game's too easy though. Just make up your whole ship of missile launchers and tell me thank you :)

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

lol

I just got a combo of over 9,000! This is a really awesome game.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Hilarious

This game is really funny.
*Spoiler Alert*
If you want to get the donut badge you have to click 5 different donuts. When you drink the NRG drink you will walk past a cop with a donut. If you choose the nail file and make it to a room with a chair and grenades, choose the chair. You will then have the option to go left or right. Go left and you will fall into a room with cops, behind them is a table with 3 more donuts. Click them. To get the last donut choose the drill and then the opacitator thing, while floating through the prison there will be a cop with the last donut. Hope I helped! :)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Correct. People don't seem to get that there are more than 1 donut.

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Beautiful

Addictingly peaceful. Plus, I'm married! Though Pirate Bunny seemed a little upset. LOL

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

Awesome!

It's like the Matrix meets Street Fighter and Xiao Xiao. Maybe some combos can help improve the game. Either way, it's really fun.

Flower Hunter Flower Hunter

Not bad. Not bad

I personally know nothing much about programming so I'll say that this game is good but needs a little extra. I hope you make a Flower Hunter 2.0 or something.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Strange...

It's fun, but I don't neccesarily know why. The lightsabers are pretty responsive and the banter is funny.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Needless to say

This game can be described in two words: "Awesome" and "Megaxplosions".

Colony Colony

"One word of the top of my head"

AWESOME!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

"Hilarious"

THE funniest game on newgrounds. You can tell how much work he put into it.